- When Snooz approaches the gutter at the upper right, click on it to make a ramp.
- As soon as he reaches the lower roof, click on the chimney to create a puff of smoke for him to cross.
- Drag the TV antenna to the gap between the umbrella and the flowers, then release.*
- When Snooz reaches the umbrella, click on it so he'll use it as a parachute.
- Take out the second brick on the ledge beneath the roof where the umbrella was.*
- Bonk the dog with a flowerpot before he can bark and wake Snooz.
- Turn the lower chimney to the left before Snooz steps on it to let him step down.
- When the shutters start flapping, click on them to close them.
This guide was compiled by Mandi Ohlin. "Goodnight, Mr. Snoozleberg" is property of Sarbakan. No profit is being made off this guide, nor is there permission given to have it up. No copyright infringement is intended, and if you want me to take it down, I'll do so without a problem. I'm just trying to relieve a lot of people's headaches.