- Right before Mr. Snoozleberg walks off the first ledge, click on the awning beneath him.
- Just before Mr. Snoozleberg reaches the window, click the shade to shut it.
- Click the fire hydrant to let him walk across the geyser.
- Click the window sill; one side of it will fall down and he'll climb into the window.
- Immediately open the door beneath the window Mr. Snoozleberg just climbed into.
- Drag the manhole cover to the manhole.
- When Mr. Snoozleberg steps on the manhole cover, click the manhole cover to turn it. Mr. Snoozleberg will turn and walk down to the subway.
This guide was compiled by Mandi Ohlin. "Goodnight, Mr. Snoozleberg" is property of Sarbakan. No profit is being made off this guide, nor is there permission given to have it up. No copyright infringement is intended, and if you want me to take it down, I'll do so without a problem. I'm just trying to relieve a lot of people's headaches.