- At the absolute last minute, click in between the swinging monkeys to make them grab hands and stop swinging. (Hint: If you can't get the timing down, count the number of times they swing towards each other. The eighth swing is when you should get them to hold hands.)
- Open the lion's cage door.
- Click on the arrow right above the lion. It should fall down and stick him.
- As soon as Mr. Snoozleberg walks into the doorway, click on the shed door below him to open it.
- Click on each of the seals' heads right before Mr. Snoozleberg is going to step on them. That should bounce him across the pool. (You might have to do this a couple times to get the timing down.)
- Drag the beehive (in the monkeys' tree) to the polar bear. You can do this ahead of time if you have the chance.
- Click on the elephant's trunk. He'll blow the porcupines back. Keep clicking on the elephant to keep blowing back the porcupines until Mr. Snoozleberg walks safely out of their pen and out the exit.
This guide was compiled by Mandi Ohlin. "Goodnight, Mr. Snoozleberg" is property of Sarbakan. No profit is being made off this guide, nor is there permission given to have it up. No copyright infringement is intended, and if you want me to take it down, I'll do so without a problem. I'm just trying to relieve a lot of people's headaches.