- Click on the rifle leaning against the bank. Shoot a hole in the barrel by the saloon to put out the fuse.
- Click on the guitarist at the saloon.
- Click on the horse's head to make it lower its head into the trough.
- Click on the shelf just above the gator that's supporting all the luggage. The luggage will bury the gator. You can do this ahead of time if you have the chance.
- Click on the cloud between the jail and saloon roofs to make a bridge for Snooz.
- As Mr. Snoozleberg is passing the right window, click on the shutters between the two windows to close the left window.
- Click on the campfire on the far left side of the screen below the wigwam. The resulting smoke should make the vulture choke.
- Open the flap in the backdrop above the wigwam.
This guide was compiled by Mandi Ohlin. "Goodnight, Mr. Snoozleberg" is property of Sarbakan. No profit is being made off this guide, nor is there permission given to have it up. No copyright infringement is intended, and if you want me to take it down, I'll do so without a problem. I'm just trying to relieve a lot of people's headaches.