- Click on the propeller right before Mr. Snoozleberg reaches it. He should ride it up to the boat.
- Just before Mr. Snoozleberg reaches it, click on the middle section of the railing to take him up to the smokestacks. He shouldn't walk down to the lifeboat!
- Click on both the ropes holding the right smokestack up. It should fall over.
- Click on the submarine to move it in between the broken boat halves.
- Drop the anchor on the octopus' head to momentarily knock him out.
- As Mr. Snoozleberg comes near the gap, click on the submarine periscope. It'll rise up.
- The pirate ship will pull up. Now timing is EVERYTHING here. As soon as the ship is about to fire the cannon, click on the L-shaped pipe on the right half of the ship. The pipe will swivel around, catch the cannon ball and throw it back at the pirates.
- Click on the microphone at the top center of the screen. It'll knock the lady balancing on the boat's edge into the water.
This guide was compiled by Mandi Ohlin. "Goodnight, Mr. Snoozleberg" is property of Sarbakan. No profit is being made off this guide, nor is there permission given to have it up. No copyright infringement is intended, and if you want me to take it down, I'll do so without a problem. I'm just trying to relieve a lot of people's headaches.