- There are three stage lights hanging from the ceiling. AS SOON AS THE LEVEL STARTS, click on the farthest right stage light. It'll fall and keep the baby carriage from flattening Snooz.
- When Mr. Snoozleberg turns to enter the house (not before) click on the board leaning against the house. The front facade will fall down.
- Click on the alarm bell on the building on the left to put out the fire.
- A little policeman will appear in the house and come after Snooz. Drop the center painting in the house on his head.
- Before Mr. Snoozleberg can fall out of the house, drag the director's chair to the left of the house to catch him.
- When Mr. Snoozleberg bounces over to the left building, click on the rocket ship at the far right.
- Now this is tricky: see the projector at the bottom right? You have to click it ahead of time. As soon as Mr. Snoozleberg appears out of the top window of the left building (and if you've already got the rocket ship stuck in the moon's eye) click on the projector. That should give the movie enough time to run so Mr. Snoozleberg can reach the roof's edge and cross the smoke.
- Remember the two remaining stage lights at the top? Click on the right one; it'll reveal a hidden door.
- Click on the door to open it and Mr. Snoozleberg can exit.
This guide was compiled by Mandi Ohlin. "Goodnight, Mr. Snoozleberg" is property of Sarbakan. No profit is being made off this guide, nor is there permission given to have it up. No copyright infringement is intended, and if you want me to take it down, I'll do so without a problem. I'm just trying to relieve a lot of people's headaches.