- When Mr. Snoozleberg steps on the first platform, click on it to lift it up.
- Immediately click on the rotating round section in front of him so he can cross. (It turns back pretty quickly.
- Click on the platform to the right of it so Mr. Snoozleberg can step on.
- Click on that platform again to turn him completely around.
- You know the drill - click on the round section in his path to rotate it.
- Before Mr. Snoozleberg gets up to the next level, you see that hamburger at the top left? Drag it over to the green blobby alien and put it right below him. He'll pounce on it, eat it instead of Snooz, and go boom.
- To deal with the wannabe-Jedi up top: See the cow on the right? Click on the jar to lift the lid. Then click on the green button two or three times until the cow's swelled up. (If he shrinks, just do it again.) Click on the cow's udder to drench the wannabe-Jedi and put his lightsaber out.
- Click on the orange button at the bottom center of the screen. A bridge will appear that lets Mr. Snoozleberg walk over to the rolling ball thing on the left. Don't hit the orange button beneath him just yet.
- While you've got Mr. Snoozleberg out of trouble, take the camera (center left of the screen below Snooz) and drag it over to the tentacled green alien beneath the cow. The flash will scare him off.
- See the jar covering the milk carton on the left? Drag it over to cover up the yellow alien at the bottom right of the screen.
- NOW hit the orange button beneath Snooz. He'll be transported to where the tentacled guy was and walk over to the next teleport pad, and wind up walking on the rolling ball again.
- Hit the orange button beneath Mr. Snoozleberg again. This time he'll appear on the lower right of the screen, and if you've already taken care of the yellow alien, he'll just walk on out.
This guide was compiled by Mandi Ohlin. "Goodnight, Mr. Snoozleberg" is property of Sarbakan. No profit is being made off this guide, nor is there permission given to have it up. No copyright infringement is intended, and if you want me to take it down, I'll do so without a problem. I'm just trying to relieve a lot of people's headaches.