- Click on the clown's nose. His mouth will start opening and shutting.
- Drag the red-and-white pole (to the right of the carousel) over to the mouth to prop the clown's mouth open.
- To get rid of the gator, click on the helium tank beside him. He'll float away.
- Just before Mr. Snoozleberg walks off the left edge, click on the metal box at the top right. It'll fall down and be bounced back up by the spring, and if you've got the timing right, it'll take Mr. Snoozleberg with it.
- Click on the steamboat to start it up. Its steam should catch Mr. Snoozleberg after he slides down.
- Once Mr. Snoozleberg walks onto the carousel, pull the lever beside the carousel to turn it on.
- To get him off, drag the yellow balloon that's still on the helium tank over to Snooz.
- QUICK - once he's airborne, click on the airplane that's occasionally popping up in the bottom left! (If it's not there, keep clicking, it'll come around again.) That'll start a chain reaction which gets rid of the human cannonball, the plane, and the fire-eater, and will bring Mr. Snoozleberg safely down. You have to do it before he floats offscreen.
- Drag the cotton candy in the bucket (bottom center) and put it to the right of the seesaw. This will slow Mr. Snoozleberg down enough to keep the tilt-a-whirl from smashing into him.
This guide was compiled by Mandi Ohlin. "Goodnight, Mr. Snoozleberg" is property of Sarbakan. No profit is being made off this guide, nor is there permission given to have it up. No copyright infringement is intended, and if you want me to take it down, I'll do so without a problem. I'm just trying to relieve a lot of people's headaches.