Note: This level has two things in common with 4-2 - it has to be explained with visuals, and you can only click on the targets right when they're needed. (Usually.) NOTHING in here can be done ahead of time. You just keep clicking on targets until the roller coaster allows them to be moved (usually at the absolute last second). Below is a screenshot of the level, with switches and track joints labeled by letter to make my job easier.
Keep in mind that the cars can only run (and you can only pull switches or change the tracks) when the stoplight at the top left turns green.
This is a screenshot of the level at the very beginning. Joints and switches
you have to pull are indicated by the yellow letters on or beside them.
- Wait until Snooz is just emerging from the small tunnel (by Switch G), then click on Joint A. The track should curl up and the car will go over his head.
- QUICK: Before that car reaches the circled section of track, throw Switch B. The gap will close and the car will keep going and knock the gator off the roller coaster.
- When the light turns green again, throw Switch C to keep the car from coming up the top.
- Click on Joint D. The track will lift up and Snooz will walk down to where the gator was (hope you knocked him off already!)
- As soon as it'll let you, click on Joint E so the car can't come down and flatten Snooz.
- To keep the next car from coming down and whacking you, click on Joint F until the right side of that track curls up like a ramp.
- Around this time, the gator should climb back up and start to follow Snooz into the tunnel. DON'T PANIC; you're not dead yet. Throw Switch C again and the next car will run over the gator before he can get Snooz.
- Timing's critical here. The car will take its time going up the ramp, so when Snooz gets on the section of track by the skull (circled), throw Switch G.
- As soon as the car passes him by, throw Switch B again so he doesn't fall off the track.
- The car will stop at the spot where the gator was originally hiding (around Joint D) and prepare to go back down. Throw Switch H and Snooz will walk off the tracks just in time to avoid being flattened. (The track won't change until the absolute last second, so keep clicking until it does!) Snooz should walk off the screen, home free.
This guide was compiled by Mandi Ohlin. "Goodnight, Mr. Snoozleberg" is property of Sarbakan. No profit is being made off this guide, nor is there permission given to have it up. No copyright infringement is intended, and if you want me to take it down, I'll do so without a problem. I'm just trying to relieve a lot of people's headaches.