Steps with a * beside them are steps that can be done ahead of time. If it's not marked as such, timing is involved.
- Click on the bottom right bench to turn it.*
- As soon as Snooz steps on the bench, click on the mound of snow beside the moving ski lifts (bottom center). The polar bear will stick his head up in time to catch Snooz.
- QUICK: drag the blue flag over to the wheel that's running the lift (on the left side, not the one that brought you up). It'll stick in the wheel and stop the lift from running.*
- Click on the steam machine (the spotlight-looking thing on the left) twice; it'll make an ice path for Snooz.*
- Click on that same machine twice - it'll put out the fire by the ski lift you just broke.*
- Drag the snowmobile (bottom right) to the gator (bottom left) and watch him go flying.*
- Click on the little fence at the top beside the ski ramp so it's placed across the ramp. The skiers will crash.*
- Just as Snooz is crossing the ramp, click on the other steam machine beside the ramp. He'll be able to cross the resulting steam cloud.
This guide was compiled by Mandi Ohlin. "Goodnight, Mr. Snoozleberg" is property of Sarbakan. No profit is being made off this guide, nor is there permission given to have it up. No copyright infringement is intended, and if you want me to take it down, I'll do so without a problem. I'm just trying to relieve a lot of people's headaches.