Steps with a * beside them are steps that can be done ahead of time. If it's not marked as such, timing is involved.
- Immediately click on the archer in the top right tower. He'll take out the wizard for you.*
- As Snooz crosses the bridge between towers, click on the bridge to make it drop down.
- Drag the anvil on the left over and drop it on the jester.*
- Drag the gold shield (on the hut at the middle left) and put it on the hook on the top left tower. The archer will shoot at it, the arrow will bounce, and it'll get rid of the guard.*
- Pluck one of the carrots from the field and put it in the wooden bucket next to the horse. The ox will go for it and move the hay cart for Snooz to land in.*
- Click on the bard (the guy with the guitar) and Rapunzel will let down her hair.*
- QUICK: As soon as Snooz gets on the horse, drag the broom by the castle gate to him so the gator won't knock him off.
- Click on the catapult once before Snooz gets to it, making it draw back. When Snooz gets in the catapult, it should toss him right back into the machine.*
This guide was compiled by Mandi Ohlin. "Goodnight, Mr. Snoozleberg" is property of Sarbakan. No profit is being made off this guide, nor is there permission given to have it up. No copyright infringement is intended, and if you want me to take it down, I'll do so without a problem. I'm just trying to relieve a lot of people's headaches.