Steps with a * beside them are steps that can be done somewhat ahead of time. If it's not marked as such, timing is involved.
- Turn the crank to lower the mast *
- Drag the sponge to the cannon.. *
- Drag the light bulb to the eel. *
- After Snoozleberg walks along the mast, drag the sword fish to cut the rope (dropping the skeleton and scaring the shark).
- Drag the crab to the treasure chest. (DON'T CLICK ON THE CHEST AGAIN!) * When the ghost gets into the chest, click on it to trap him inside.
- When Snoozleberg gets close, click on the mermaid's tail to turn him around.
- When he gets close to the whale, click on the rudder to smack the whale's mouth open.
This walkthrough was submitted by Erika and tested by Mandi Ohlin. "Goodnight, Mr. Snoozleberg" is property of Sarbakan. No profit is being made off this guide, nor is there permission given to have it up. No copyright infringement is intended, and if you want me to take it down, I'll do so without a problem. I'm just trying to relieve a lot of people's headaches.