Steps with a * beside them are steps that can (and should) be done somewhat ahead of time. If it's not marked as such, timing is involved.
- As soon as you see Snoozleberg, click on the back fan to stop the uvula.
- Drag the purple shell to the horn on the boat. *
- When Snoozleberg gets close, click on the steering wheel to move the rudder.
- Click on the rope to pull it up. *
- When Snoozleberg is on the thicker part of the squid's arm, drop the anchor on it.
- Click the crank to move the mast over. *
- When he climbs to the top of the submarine, click on the porthole to raise the periscope.
- Open the ship door. Turn the ship's top left thing (smokestack?) so it's facing in.
- When Snoozleberg climbs out the ship porthole, he'll stop at the mast. Click on the crank again and IMMEDIATELY unplug the spout.
This walkthrough was submitted by Erika and tested by Mandi Ohlin. "Goodnight, Mr. Snoozleberg" is property of Sarbakan. No profit is being made off this guide, nor is there permission given to have it up. No copyright infringement is intended, and if you want me to take it down, I'll do so without a problem. I'm just trying to relieve a lot of people's headaches.