Written by: Hans Tobeason
Directed by: Susan Siedelman
Episode Number: 104
Original Broadcast Date: October 15, 1999
Guest Stars: Ed O'Ross (Murphy), Robert Hogan (Janus Lucic), Cynthia Harris (Ms. Masters), Patricia Mauceri (Realtor #1), Lisby Larson (Realtor #2), Kit Flanagan (Interviewer)
Notes of Interest:
- Heather's a member of the junior class... but this is during the spring, after Easter - but before the S.A.T. She should be at least sixteen to be a high school junior, unless she started early.
- Okay, I know it's not me... that expensive suit Michael was wearing - well, the jacket, anyway - looked a size too big for him. Let the guy pick his own clothes!
- Wow, Morris has a past, went to college, got in a fistfight over a girl named Anna Lee... what the hell happened? :)
- He can't be too over her if he knows she's a bank teller in Providence, RI with a couple of kids.
- In the month that's passed since "Over Easy," Michael's apparently had some weapons training - I suppose he thought it was for self-defense.
- I know the red dress was more symbolic of desire, but I just kept wondering why Lisa wasn't wearing the orange dress mentioned in "Origins."
- So Murphy's had too many Cuban cigars, hmm? Must have started small when trading secrets.
~ Episode Synopsis ~ Sounds ~ E-mail Me ~ Back to Index ~