Written by: Rene Echevarria
Directed by: Ronald L. Schwary
Episode Number: 122
Original Broadcast Date: May 5, 2000
Guest Stars: Paul Gilfoyle (Ed Bernstadt), Kim Chan (Eggman), Faith Prince (Janet), Mick Foley (Charlie), Timothy Devlin (Special Agent #1)
Notes of Interest:
- Janet and Roger?!?! Now there's a scary combination.
- Apparently, Michael was hooked up to a faulty respirator... and maybe that's why the hospital was so willing to pass off Michael to Theo and cover it up.
- I'm amazed, however, that there was a paper trail for Bernstadt to follow. He's either very skilled at investigation, or the cover-up was not as complete as it should have been.
- For those who didn't get it - the guy who played Charlie was Mick Foley aka Mankind of the WWF.
- The Eggman's out for revenge... although how he plans to find Michael is beyond me.
- For some reason I kept thinking that Bernstadt was up to more than just a lawsuit. He was just so damn persistent in pointing Lisa towards Morris. I mean, it's the respirator he should have been interested in.
- How did the Eggman make the toxin? The eggs I understood, the syringe I understood - since it probably originally contained drugs - but how did he make it? From household chemicals?
- The bookstore Michael and Theo go to is definitely a Barnes & Noble.
- The music playing when Michael kisses Lisa - I think - is from the movie "Chinatown."
- Well, it's obvious by now that Special Agent #1 doesn't really like Michael that much, although he really should know better than to rile up a guy who can flip a car.
- This had better not be the series finale!! You hear me, CBS???
~ Episode Synopsis ~ Sounds ~ E-mail Me ~ Back to Index ~